- Small and Medium Wind Turbines
- Domestic & Commercial Solar PV Solutions
- Sun Tracking Solar PV Systems
- Solar Thermal Systems
- Heat Recovery Systems
We also provide
- Commercial and domestic electrical installations and repairs
- Commercial refrigeration and air conditioning installation, repairs and servicing.
Managing director Malcolm Archer has been supporting Northern farmers for over 30 years and has built up a reputation for quality, service and customer satisfaction. Malcolm was one of the first in the North East to realise the significance of reducing energy costs and started selling heat recovery systems to dairy farmers 20 years ago. This naturally developed into Solar Thermal installations and then Solar PV and Wind Turbines.
We have many hundreds of installations and are always happy to provide references usually fairly close to you. Hadrian Electrical Engineering are fully NICEIC and MCS approved. They are approved installers of Kingspan and Tozzi Nord Turbines, Yingli, Schuco and Romag Solar PV Panels and Kirchner Solar Trackers.